The Penacook Community Center is truly a cornerstone of the community providing affordable programs and services that create meaningful impact for those who need it most. We continue to improve the quality of life for more than 10,000 children, youth, adults, and senior participants each year from Boscawen, Bow, Canterbury, Concord, Franklin, Loudon, Penacook, Salisbury and Webster.
We rely on the time, in-kind donations, and financial support of individuals, businesses and funders so that our programs and services remain affordable to everyone.
Now more than ever, we hope you will consider making a tax-deductible* charitable donation to support your friends and neighbors in the community who rely on the many affordable programs and services we offer.
These are challenging times for everyone and we want you to know that every donation is important, regardless of the amount. 100% of your donation will be applied directly to the programs and services that benefit families and seniors in your community who need it most.
Here is how your donation helps…
- $25 will pay for one week of nutritional breakfasts and snacks for a child of a working parent
- $200 will pay the parent co-pay portion for 4 weeks of childcare for a working family of 2 making less than $14,710 annually
- $45 will pay the annual membership fee for a senior member of the community
- $80 will help a working family pay for 1 week of quality after school care
- $234 will help a working family pay for 1 week of quality preschool/childcare
- $660 will help a working family pay for 4 full weeks of summer camp
- $1,000 will provide childcare and summer camp scholarship assistance for 10-15 working families
Please make your tax-deductible* donation today!
Many employers offer matching gifts and will match charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees. Ask your company if it has a matching gift policy.
*Penacook Community Center is a federally recognized 501(c)(3) public charity, EIN # is 02-6012761. Your contribution may be tax-deductible. Please check with your tax advisor to find out more.